Experienced Printing & Finishing Operator
KPW are looking to recruit an experienced Printing & Finishing Operator for their Ballinasloe Plant. The successful applicant would work as part of a team to deliver the high standards of quality print our customers have come to expect from us.
KPW provide print to the Healthcare & Pharmaceutical Industries in a safe and procedure driven controlled environment. We at KPW strongly govern the use of face masks and practice of Hand Washing and sanitising and following of Covid Procedures.
KPW work to ISO standards providing essential and high-quality printed product to the Pharmaceutical, Healthcare & Veterinary Industries.
- Experience of running a GTO 46 & 52 printing press.
- Formal training/qualification in printing
- Experience in Folding & Guillotine.
- Good time management /organisational skills.
- The ability to work as part of a team, ensuring commitments are met in a timely manner.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work in a shift pattern if and when the opportunity arises
- Experience in pharma print desirable but is not essential
- Printing & Finishing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Run and maintain a printing press according to expected standards of efficiency and safety.
- Ability to produce work to the highest quality.
- Records production and quality data as needed.
- Perform routine maintenance of the printing press.
- Have the enthusiasm to cross train on other machines within the plant.
- Performs housekeeping duties according to internal procedures and standards.
Applications by C.V.to email@example.com
Posted in February 2021.